by Charlie Turner
Thanks for stopping by OnPitRow.com and the Bench Racing with Steve and Charlie blog. The best NASCAR and IndyCar news and opinion, exclusive pictures and video. I'm Charlie Turner. Follow me on Twitter @onpitrowJune 7, 2009 11:43 am UTC 1 Comment
We couldn’t do what we do with the On Pit Row radio show or OnPitRow.com without a whole bunch free contributions from our friends. So it’s shout out time for me.
But first a couple of opportunities for free swag for you, kind reader.
One of my favorite blogs is NASCAR-ista. It’s a terrific blog and she’s got a contest going. Here’s the deal. Just send NASCAR-ista a picture of the dream car YOU would buy if you were Tony Stewart, with a brief note about why this is THE car for you and you’ll be entered to win one of two Armor All Prize Packs. Free stuff!
If you’d like a shot to be On Pit Row’s Shell Nitrogen Enriched Call of the Day, just call us On Pit Row any Tuesday from 5 to 7 PM ET and talk NASCAR with us. It’s that simple. And you win more free stuff! Here’s the number - 800-645-2946. It’s really easy to remember. Here’s how;
- 800 – it’s an “old-school” free call, hence the 800 prefix
- 6 – David Ragan. Duh.
- 45 – Kyle Petty - “old -school” no. 45
- 29 – Kevin Harvick – hell this thing is sponsored by Shell Gasolines!
- 46 – This one’s a little tougher, maybe. It’s Matt Carter from ARCA in 2008. Hey Matt’s cool!
OK, now for the thanks part. I’m gonna miss some, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t notice.
- Everyone who voted in the 64 Greatest NASCAR Drivers tourney. The response has blown us away.
- Specifically those folks we put on the spot on the radio show. I know some were uncomfortable – right Patrick Donahue? – but a few really got into it. Like Geoffrey Bodine and James Hylton.
- And I can’t forget Dustin Long. Dustin was on his honeymoon and still sent us a message on Twitter that he’d vote when he got back. Too much.
- Our writers and contributors – new and veteran – here at OnPitRow. It’s a great site and show and it’s because them.
- Bruce’s NASCAR Bits
- Tall Glass of Milk
- DieCast Dude
- Full Throttle Marc
- Darren Fauth of OneBadWheel
- Everybody who has help us promote our One and Done free NASCAR fantasy game. See – more free stuff.
I have to stop. It’s almost race-time. Enjoy the day.
Photo credit: Round Girl Jen by BethAnne Heisler